- Prevent admission to hospital or rehab facilities where possible
- Provide treatment in your home and community
- Reduce the time spent in-patient
- Improve outcomes by minimising institutionalisation
- Plan discharge and recovery If admission has occurred in the home and community reducing the possibility or severity of relapse
- Develop long term rehabilitation and recovery in your home from mental health or addiction problems
Our core philosophy and approach is based upon attachment work. This is placing the quality of the relationship to you as the central feature of the work. It’s far more than simply finding professionals to help you who have a good ‘bedside manner’. It means finding professionals who understand that the relationship is how you heal. Helping you develop the rehabilitated interpersonal skills needed to grow beyond your ‘illnesses’ into long term interpersonal, emotional, mental, addiction free health and wellbeing.
We will source all the professionals you need from carers, to cleaners, to psychiatrists, to psychotherapists, personal trainers, nutritionists. Anyone you need to help you develop long term stability and recovery. We will manage these professionals on your behalf ensuring that the care delivery is of the highest quality and is provided in a seamless manner to you.
We have many years experience of managing complex teams in a multi disciplinary team manner. Bringing professionals together to form a coherent care package to meet you needs and crucially to help you develop independence and long term stability. The approach is stepped care, meaning that over time and in line with your capacity the services will be stepped down allowing you to move ore and more into independent living.
We are independent financially of any practitioner or organisation we recommend, recovering no referral fees or commissions or services in kind, so we can offer you unbiased advice. We will usually have visited the services and practitioners we recommend personally.